Terms & Conditions
This is the web site of CLIENTELE Corporation.
All contents of this website are protected by copyright. The materials on this website may not be modified, distributed, posted or transmitted without the prior written consent from Clientele Corporation. Visitors to this website may print out portions of the website of interest to them, for their own private use only. Website contents may not be reproduced in any manner for any other purpose.
Our postal address is
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
CLIENTELE has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. CLIENTELE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Our online surveys ask visitors for financial information (like their account or credit card numbers) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Financial information that is collected from our users is used to check the users' qualifications. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You can send mail to the following postal address:
1. email email@example.com.
2. send mail to the following postal address:
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server that has an SSL certificate using at least 128-bit encryption. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.