Soft Focus Filter in a Jar is an exclusive new technology developed by Jennifer Bradley
This ultimate "blurring" cream for neck, face, and eyes can be used for so many purposes.
- it creates instantly candle-lit from within skin
- enhances features, and softens the texture of skin
- softens, brightens and highlights under eyes
- works with all skin types and tones
- mix with moisturizer and wear alone for simply enhanced skin
- mix with moisturize and foundation to create an illuminated tinted moisturizer/BB cream sexy skin
- unisex product that wears beautifully on men & women
- contains natural physical barrier block of titanium dioxide for safe sun barrier protection
How to Use the Soft Focus Filter in a Jar
There are so many ways to use this! Some people like to mix a touch of it with their moisturizer to create a brightening primer before makeup
Sometimes I just apply this last, right after I do eye makeup to brighten up under eyes, and un-crease the lines or shadow fall out. It helps so much if you have dark circles!
Sometimes I use it and lip base before I apply lipstick.
Sometimes I just use it as a highlighter. You just have to play with it and see how useful this product that is "from outer space" works for you.
This antioxidant & vitamin-enriched skincare cream is infused with high tech pigments to create the ultimate blurring tool for face, neck, body, and eyes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fun and versatile
One of my favorite highlighting tools!. I use this under and around my eyes when I have dark circles. It can be used under make up to help lay a smooth base and pairs well with foundation for a glow from within appearance. I can wear it on the tips of my cheeks for highlighting and mix it with eye shadows. The texture is unique and does even better if mixed with a serum. It dries dry down and can pill if not manipulated soon enough . The best part is that the ingredients will act as a sun block! Perfect for protect for those delicate areas.